Dereham becomes New York for gangster show
- Credit: Hannah Alderman
A fun and energetic show with plenty of splurge guns comes to Northgate High School in Dereham later this month.
Students are set to perform the musical Bugsy Malone nightly from Thursday, February 23 until Saturday, February 25.
Stefan Attride plays the lead role of Bugsy. The year 10 pupil said he was doing the play for 'confidence and self-esteem'. He added: 'It's been hard work being the main character but I have had lovely people to work with and the cast is amazing.'
Amy Wynton is playing the role of Blousey Brown while George Birch has the role of Fat Sam.
Dereham Sixth Form student Ellie Mason is playing Tallulah and the role of Fizzy is being played by Year 7 student Thomas Wilson-Gotobed.
You may also want to watch:
The shows start at 7pm each night and to find out more or book tickets contact Hannah Alderman via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01362 697033.
- 1 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 2 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 3 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 4 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 5 Three marathons in three weekends - Dereham runner's amazing charity effort
- 6 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 7 Enhanced play area unveiled following £23,000 revamp
- 8 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 9 Dereham Golf Club full of pride after juniors represent Norfolk
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours