Dereham becomes New York for gangster show
- Credit: Hannah Alderman
A fun and energetic show with plenty of splurge guns comes to Northgate High School in Dereham later this month.
Students are set to perform the musical Bugsy Malone nightly from Thursday, February 23 until Saturday, February 25.
Stefan Attride plays the lead role of Bugsy. The year 10 pupil said he was doing the play for 'confidence and self-esteem'. He added: 'It's been hard work being the main character but I have had lovely people to work with and the cast is amazing.'
Amy Wynton is playing the role of Blousey Brown while George Birch has the role of Fat Sam.
Dereham Sixth Form student Ellie Mason is playing Tallulah and the role of Fizzy is being played by Year 7 student Thomas Wilson-Gotobed.
The shows start at 7pm each night and to find out more or book tickets contact Hannah Alderman via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01362 697033.
- 1 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 2 'Somebody has to foot the bill' - Inflation forces greengrocer to up prices
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 5 Revamp of beloved garden planned as part of Queen's Jubilee celebrations
- 6 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 7 Prince's Trust on the hunt for recruits to join new Dereham team
- 8 Father accused of baby's murder claimed she had hit her head in car
- 9 Scores in Norfolk caught up in DVLA driving licence delays
- 10 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures