Dereham Cancer Care to hold coffee morning and bingo fundraising events
- Credit: Archant
A Dereham cancer charity is holding two fundraising events next week in support of their work in the town.
Dereham Cancer Care will hold their monthly coffee morning at the project centre in Baldings Yard, on Friday, June 1, from 10.30am.
The event includes music, a raffle, and the £2 adult entry price covers coffee and cake.
Children can attend for free and parking is available at the Cowper Road car park.
The charity will also host its monthly cash prize bingo event on Thursday, June 7, at Dereham Town football club.
You may also want to watch:
Free entry is from 7.15pm with 'eyes down' at 7.45pm. It costs £6 to play all ten games, and there will also be a raffle.
The football club has free parking and disabled access.
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church
Dereham Cancer Care is also benefitting from the Our Breckland Lottery, with 50p from each £1 ticket sale going directly to the charity.
Players have the chance to win £25,000 in weekly draws. Tickets can be bought at: www.dereham-cancercare.co.uk or in the shop.