Bingo players urged to support next fundraising event for cancer charity
- Credit: Getty Images
A charity in Dereham is inviting bingo players to help raise money for an important cause.
Dereham Cancer Care will be hosting its next fundraising bingo session tomorrow, Thursday October 4.
A spokesperson for the charity said: 'Our bingo sessions are always held on the first Thursday of each month.
'Everyone is very welcome so bring your friends along and join in the fun and help us with our charity's fundraising.
'All proceeds from this and all our fundraising events which, are run by our dedicated team of volunteers, will help our charity to support local people touched by cancer.'
You may also want to watch:
The evening will take place at Dereham Town Football Club, at Aldiss Park off Norwich Road, and includes free entry and parking.
It is £6 for ten games with all cash prizes. There will also be a £3 flyer and raffle.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
Doors open from 7.15pm with eyes down at 7.45pm.