Bingo players urged to support next fundraising event for cancer charity
- Credit: Getty Images
A charity in Dereham is inviting bingo players to help raise money for an important cause.
Dereham Cancer Care will be hosting its next fundraising bingo session tomorrow, Thursday October 4.
A spokesperson for the charity said: 'Our bingo sessions are always held on the first Thursday of each month.
'Everyone is very welcome so bring your friends along and join in the fun and help us with our charity's fundraising.
'All proceeds from this and all our fundraising events which, are run by our dedicated team of volunteers, will help our charity to support local people touched by cancer.'
The evening will take place at Dereham Town Football Club, at Aldiss Park off Norwich Road, and includes free entry and parking.
It is £6 for ten games with all cash prizes. There will also be a £3 flyer and raffle.
- 1 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 2 'You've got to diversify' - cafe and gallery owner braves expansion
- 3 A trip to the fair helps Norfolk man remember
- 4 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 8 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 9 Queen's Jubilee: All the events happening in the Dereham area
- 10 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
Doors open from 7.15pm with eyes down at 7.45pm.