Why do you love Dereham Carnival? We want to know!
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Will this be your first year attending Dereham Carnival? Do you love the buzz it brings to the town? Have you already started work on your float?
We want to hear from a wide range of people from Dereham to feature as one of our columnists in the run up to parade day.
From diehard fans of the event, to people who will be getting involved in it for the very first time - we want you to get in touch.
We are looking for people who want to share their thoughts about Dereham Carnival ahead of July 22.
If you think you can answer the question 'I love Dereham Carnival because...' in about 350 words, then we would like to know why.
You may also want to watch:
Columns can be sent to our reporter Donna-Louise Bishop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like your column to be considered for publication then please also attach a photo of yourself to be used in print and online.
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 4 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 8 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 9 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47