Why do you love Dereham Carnival? We want to know!
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Will this be your first year attending Dereham Carnival? Do you love the buzz it brings to the town? Have you already started work on your float?
We want to hear from a wide range of people from Dereham to feature as one of our columnists in the run up to parade day.
From diehard fans of the event, to people who will be getting involved in it for the very first time - we want you to get in touch.
We are looking for people who want to share their thoughts about Dereham Carnival ahead of July 22.
If you think you can answer the question 'I love Dereham Carnival because...' in about 350 words, then we would like to know why.
You may also want to watch:
Columns can be sent to our reporter Donna-Louise Bishop by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like your column to be considered for publication then please also attach a photo of yourself to be used in print and online.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 7 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots
- 8 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 9 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 10 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret