What has a cheeky elf been getting up to around Dereham?
- Credit: Debbie Ithell
A mischievous elf has been causing havoc around Dereham in the run up to Christmas.
Alfie the elf arrived from the North Pole on December 1 and took up residence with Debbie Ithell, who runs Debz Bagz in Norwich Street.
But every night he has managed to escape the shop and get up to no good.
From swinging on the gym equipment at Dereham Leisure Centre to enjoying a game of ten-pin bowling at Strikes, there has been no stopping him.
He also managed a boys' night in at Debz Bagz with some toy mates enjoying a Domino's pizza and playing cards.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Ithell said he has hitched rides with the town's postman so was getting well known around Dereham.
But some good had come out of his antics.
- 1 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 2 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 3 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 4 Sun shines on school's Midsummer Night's Dream
- 5 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 6 Women's group resumes face-to-face catch-ups as restrictions ease
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters
'All the shops and businesses he has been to are going to contribute towards next year's Christmas lights,' she said.
Follow his adventures on his Facebook page ALFIE-Derehams-ELF.