What has a cheeky elf been getting up to around Dereham?
- Credit: Debbie Ithell
A mischievous elf has been causing havoc around Dereham in the run up to Christmas.
Alfie the elf arrived from the North Pole on December 1 and took up residence with Debbie Ithell, who runs Debz Bagz in Norwich Street.
But every night he has managed to escape the shop and get up to no good.
From swinging on the gym equipment at Dereham Leisure Centre to enjoying a game of ten-pin bowling at Strikes, there has been no stopping him.
He also managed a boys' night in at Debz Bagz with some toy mates enjoying a Domino's pizza and playing cards.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Ithell said he has hitched rides with the town's postman so was getting well known around Dereham.
But some good had come out of his antics.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 5 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 6 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 7 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
'All the shops and businesses he has been to are going to contribute towards next year's Christmas lights,' she said.
Follow his adventures on his Facebook page ALFIE-Derehams-ELF.