Is this the world’s best job? Norfolk pub to pay someone to party all over the UK
- Credit: Archant
A Greene King pub in Dereham is offering someone the chance to spend their summer travelling around the UK to test different events.
It almost sounds too good to be true - spending the summer partying at pubs all over the country - and getting paid for it.
The rare opportunity to work as an event tester to help a mid Norfolk pub shape its social calendar has become available.
The job will involve undertaking a road trip across the UK and attending and reviewing a range of fun-filled events.
The Gemini on Sandy Lane, Dereham is advertising for someone to help shape the pub's event programme in return for £2,000.
You may also want to watch:
Vicky Evans-Melo, general manager at The Gemini, said "We're looking for one lucky applicant who will get paid to attend exciting events across the UK to help shape our own entertainment calendar and make the Gemini's events the best in the whole country. We'd love for someone from Dereham to be selected to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity."
Applications are open until Sunday, June 9.
- 1 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 4 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 5 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 6 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 7 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 10 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences