Is this the world’s best job? Norfolk pub to pay someone to party all over the UK
- Credit: Archant
A Greene King pub in Dereham is offering someone the chance to spend their summer travelling around the UK to test different events.
It almost sounds too good to be true - spending the summer partying at pubs all over the country - and getting paid for it.
The rare opportunity to work as an event tester to help a mid Norfolk pub shape its social calendar has become available.
The job will involve undertaking a road trip across the UK and attending and reviewing a range of fun-filled events.
The Gemini on Sandy Lane, Dereham is advertising for someone to help shape the pub's event programme in return for £2,000.
You may also want to watch:
Vicky Evans-Melo, general manager at The Gemini, said "We're looking for one lucky applicant who will get paid to attend exciting events across the UK to help shape our own entertainment calendar and make the Gemini's events the best in the whole country. We'd love for someone from Dereham to be selected to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity."
Applications are open until Sunday, June 9.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland