Dereham jazz band stage 11th anniversary concert at town’s Memorial Hall
- Credit: Archant
Dereham's DixieMix Jazz Band will stage their eleventh showcase concert at the town's memorial hall, on Friday, November 10.
After the success of 2016's sold out tenth anniversary show, which featured several special star guests, band leader Simon Nelson decided to do it again this year.
Tickets for the evening, which features Roy Williams on trombone; Al Nichols on saxophone; Tony Pitt on banjo; and Jamie Brownfield on trumpet, are selling fast, and it promises to be a night to remember.
After performing together for 11 years, the band is a well-established unit who have expanded their reach up and down the UK. They are booked for festivals, clubs and theatres country wide.
DixieMix support the work of the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind. A Christmas raffle will be on offer at the concert to raise funds.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the website: dixiemixjazz.com or by calling 01362 696741.
- 1 Town thrilled by crafters' dazzling knitted creations
- 2 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Beauty giveaway and Euro 2020 help sees £20,000 raised for Logan's surgery
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 7 'Very emotional' - Joy as town's social centre reopens
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women