Dereham jazz band stage 11th anniversary concert at town’s Memorial Hall
- Credit: Archant
Dereham's DixieMix Jazz Band will stage their eleventh showcase concert at the town's memorial hall, on Friday, November 10.
After the success of 2016's sold out tenth anniversary show, which featured several special star guests, band leader Simon Nelson decided to do it again this year.
Tickets for the evening, which features Roy Williams on trombone; Al Nichols on saxophone; Tony Pitt on banjo; and Jamie Brownfield on trumpet, are selling fast, and it promises to be a night to remember.
After performing together for 11 years, the band is a well-established unit who have expanded their reach up and down the UK. They are booked for festivals, clubs and theatres country wide.
DixieMix support the work of the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind. A Christmas raffle will be on offer at the concert to raise funds.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the website: dixiemixjazz.com or by calling 01362 696741.
- 1 ‘Better than we ever thought’ - the couple running a glassware business from a garage
- 2 'Light at the end of the tunnel' - restaurant owner's hopes after tier two announcement
- 3 Teen climate change protester who climbed 100ft crane to stand trial
- 4 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 5 Town's new park to be named after famous local figure
- 6 Tributes to couple found dead in their Dereham home
- 7 Outdoor centre sees income drop from £1m to £1,000 amid school trip ban
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' mother-of-five and former hardware shop owner
- 9 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 10 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move