Dereham jazz band stage 11th anniversary concert at town’s Memorial Hall
- Credit: Archant
Dereham's DixieMix Jazz Band will stage their eleventh showcase concert at the town's memorial hall, on Friday, November 10.
After the success of 2016's sold out tenth anniversary show, which featured several special star guests, band leader Simon Nelson decided to do it again this year.
Tickets for the evening, which features Roy Williams on trombone; Al Nichols on saxophone; Tony Pitt on banjo; and Jamie Brownfield on trumpet, are selling fast, and it promises to be a night to remember.
After performing together for 11 years, the band is a well-established unit who have expanded their reach up and down the UK. They are booked for festivals, clubs and theatres country wide.
DixieMix support the work of the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind. A Christmas raffle will be on offer at the concert to raise funds.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the website: dixiemixjazz.com or by calling 01362 696741.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 3 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 6 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 7 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 'Appalling' online abuse targeted at MPs
- 10 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk