Can you help find the perfect baby model to star in special charity project?
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk photographer is on the hunt for a special model to feature in a charity diary to help raise funds for a vital emergency service.
Shellie Wall, newborn and baby photographer, will be launching a 2019 diary later in the year and is hoping to add a very unique addition to the line-up.
The diary will be raising funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance, based in Norwich, and Mrs Wall hopes to find a baby who has been helped by the charity, to feature as a model. The baby would ideally be less than a year old.
The mother-of-three lives in Yaxham, near Dereham, and has been working as a photographer since 2009. She said it felt like time 'to give something back'.
'The idea originally started off as a tiny thing,' she said. 'But it has now evolved into a diary project.
You may also want to watch:
'I've been working as a photographer for a long time now and I just wanted to do something nice.
'I've never needed the air ambulance for myself or my children but I felt like it was the right time and I wanted to give something back.'
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 3 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 4 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 5 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 9 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 'Don't give up' - Veteran on how photography sparked PTSD fightback
Mrs Wall was inspired to help a charity following the work she does for parents whose babies are unable to come home from hospital straight away.
She added: 'I would love it if when we got the diary published, to be able to get it into newsagents and shops across the country.
'I am hoping to have it ready for this year's up-coming baby shows, around September, but I also want it to appeal to a wider audience.'
Half the money raised from the diaries will be donated to the air ambulance.
Mrs Wall is also looking for sponsors to feature in the diary and is currently in talks with printers.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance is a charity providing helicopter emergency medical service in East Anglia.
- If you are able to sponsor the charity diary, or know a suitable baby who fits the modelling brief, please contact Mrs Ward via her website at shelliewallphotography.co.uk or ring 07752 180081.