Dereham residents invited to air their views at the town’s police station
Residents of a mid-Norfolk market town who are interested in policing in the local area are being invited to air their views.
Officers will be hosting their weekly engagement surgery at Dereham Police Station, on Commercial Road, from midday today (Wednesday, January 9).
Breckland Police posted on Twitter to remind people about the event.
A post read: 'Dereham Police Station will be holding its weekly #Engagement Surgery midday - 2pm today. If you have any questions or queries of a policing nature come along & have a chat with us.'
Sgt Matthew Howes also attended Dereham Town Council's annual general meeting on Tuesday, January 8, to provide the bimonthly update on policing issues in the town and progress in key areas such as anti-social behaviour and SNAP Priorities.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about policing in Dereham, visit the website www.norfolk.police.uk/your-area/dereham.
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 3 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 6 Amazing drone footage shows Flying Scotsman travelling through Norfolk
- 7 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 8 Dereham garage sale arranged to raise money for cancer charity
- 9 The Flying Scotsman arrives in Dereham
- 10 Students and staff come together for celebration of high school's history