Dereham travel company launches foodbank campaign
- Credit: Archant
A travel agent in Dereham has launched an Easter campaign for families in need.
Premier Travel, on Church Street, are appealing for donations of chocolate eggs and other treats to give to Mid Norfolk Food Bank this Easter.
Customers can drop into the branch to donate until March 24, when the Easter treats will be distributed by the food bank.
The manager at Premier Travel's Dereham branch, Jo Peacock, said: 'We like to do our bit to help the community, so this year we've launched an Easter collection for people and families in Dereham who are less fortunate.
'We really want to put a smile on their faces and let them know that someone is thinking of them at this time.
You may also want to watch:
'If you are able to donate an Easter egg or treat – no matter how big or small – it will be appreciated.'
For information on Mid Norfolk Food Bank, including locations and opening times visit their website.
- 1 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state