Dereham walkers group to celebrate anniversary with five mile ramble
- Credit: Archant
A Dereham walking group will mark its anniversary with a walk to Etling Green via Neatherd Moor.
The Dereham Walkers are Welcome group will also hold its second annual meeting on June 16, after the two hour walk, starting at 1.30pm.
The five mile route will begin at Church House and proceed down the High Street past the railway station, to Etling Green via Neatherd, before recrossing the railway line to come back into town.
After returning to Dereham, refreshments will be provided as part of the annual meeting, which will review progress made and discuss ideas for the future.
Walkers are Welcome is a scheme encouraging towns and villages to enjoy walking opportunities in their areas.
You may also want to watch:
Well behaved dogs are welcome and the scheme is free of charge, but any donations are welcomed.
Details of walks are available from Ken Hawkins at email@example.com or on 07505 426750, although booking is not necessary.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland