Dereham windmill unveils line up of events and activities
- Credit: Ian Burt
With winter coming to an end a line up of events and activities have been revealed by the Dereham Windmill.
The site will reopen to the public on March 2 following a winter break and this will include showcasing a French exhibition which has been put together by pupils from Northgate School.
On April 2, the windmill will host their annual Easter celebration with two popular Easter Egg hunts and the return of the Easter Bunny.
The windmill will then close on April 3 to make way for interior decorating which is being financed by money which has been raised over the last five years.
During the closure, the site's coffee shop will remain open.
You may also want to watch:
The windmill will be officially reopened on June 3 when there will be a special reopening event. Along with taking a look at the windmill's new look, guests will see the unveiling of a new hologram attraction.
Visit the windmill website for more information.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 7 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots
- 8 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 9 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 10 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret