Dereham windmill unveils line up of events and activities
- Credit: Ian Burt
With winter coming to an end a line up of events and activities have been revealed by the Dereham Windmill.
The site will reopen to the public on March 2 following a winter break and this will include showcasing a French exhibition which has been put together by pupils from Northgate School.
On April 2, the windmill will host their annual Easter celebration with two popular Easter Egg hunts and the return of the Easter Bunny.
The windmill will then close on April 3 to make way for interior decorating which is being financed by money which has been raised over the last five years.
During the closure, the site's coffee shop will remain open.
You may also want to watch:
The windmill will be officially reopened on June 3 when there will be a special reopening event. Along with taking a look at the windmill's new look, guests will see the unveiling of a new hologram attraction.
Visit the windmill website for more information.
- 1 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 2 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 3 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 4 'The people are very friendly': Q&A with Dereham volunteer Terri Dickerson
- 5 Dereham venues 'already filling up' for Christmas meals and parties
- 6 Pub bosses reach semi-final of 'industry Oscars'
- 7 Record Covid-19 rates among Norfolk children, but overall rates fall
- 8 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 9 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 10 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry