Dereham windmill unveils line up of events and activities
- Credit: Ian Burt
With winter coming to an end a line up of events and activities have been revealed by the Dereham Windmill.
The site will reopen to the public on March 2 following a winter break and this will include showcasing a French exhibition which has been put together by pupils from Northgate School.
On April 2, the windmill will host their annual Easter celebration with two popular Easter Egg hunts and the return of the Easter Bunny.
The windmill will then close on April 3 to make way for interior decorating which is being financed by money which has been raised over the last five years.
During the closure, the site's coffee shop will remain open.
The windmill will be officially reopened on June 3 when there will be a special reopening event. Along with taking a look at the windmill's new look, guests will see the unveiling of a new hologram attraction.
Visit the windmill website for more information.
- 1 Young woman reveals tough reality of living with multiple sclerosis
- 2 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 5 Council privately plans to sell golf club it spent £10m on for just £2m
- 6 Man dies after suffering medical episode in Iceland store
- 7 'A great idea' - Shop space helps small businesses showcase products
- 8 Half of Times readers would accept further lockdowns, survey suggests
- 9 School invites former pupils to help explore its history
- 10 Warning over scam caller telling people they are unvaccinated