Dereham windmill unveils line up of events and activities
- Credit: Ian Burt
With winter coming to an end a line up of events and activities have been revealed by the Dereham Windmill.
The site will reopen to the public on March 2 following a winter break and this will include showcasing a French exhibition which has been put together by pupils from Northgate School.
On April 2, the windmill will host their annual Easter celebration with two popular Easter Egg hunts and the return of the Easter Bunny.
The windmill will then close on April 3 to make way for interior decorating which is being financed by money which has been raised over the last five years.
During the closure, the site's coffee shop will remain open.
You may also want to watch:
The windmill will be officially reopened on June 3 when there will be a special reopening event. Along with taking a look at the windmill's new look, guests will see the unveiling of a new hologram attraction.
Visit the windmill website for more information.
- 1 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 2 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 3 Lockdown sees move from community to 'neighbourly' crime in Dereham
- 4 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 5 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 6 'I'm waiting to be set free': Almost 15,000 on surgery list for a year
- 7 Museum hopes to celebrate town's historic couple with summer reopening
- 8 Lake and barns for sale as separate auction lots despite same address
- 9 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm
- 10 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order