Dereham Windmill seeks volunteers for support
- Credit: Ian Burt
A shop at the Dereham Windmill is set to reopen to the public and the managers are seeking volunteers to join the team.
The Windmill and Coffee Shop will reopen on March 2 and volunteers can join the team to help to keep the shop open and raise money for the upkeep of the buildings.
Some of the money raised will go towards repainting the windmill, which was last done five years ago.
More information will be available during the Annual General Meeting which is open to everyone and takes place at the coffee shop at 7pm on February 7.
The Windmill is also gearing up for their annual Easter Egg Hunt, set to take place this year on April 2, starting at 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Windmill was restored by Dereham Windmill Charity Trustees, Volunteers and Friends and reopened as an exhibition centre. It is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
For more information visit their website.
- 1 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 2 Sun shines on school's Midsummer Night's Dream
- 3 'Just a dream' - Bridal suite and photography studio open in Dereham
- 4 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 5 Women's group resumes face-to-face catch-ups as restrictions ease
- 6 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 7 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 10 Scouts offer free activity sessions for Norfolk youngsters