Dereham Windmill seeks volunteers for support
- Credit: Ian Burt
A shop at the Dereham Windmill is set to reopen to the public and the managers are seeking volunteers to join the team.
The Windmill and Coffee Shop will reopen on March 2 and volunteers can join the team to help to keep the shop open and raise money for the upkeep of the buildings.
Some of the money raised will go towards repainting the windmill, which was last done five years ago.
More information will be available during the Annual General Meeting which is open to everyone and takes place at the coffee shop at 7pm on February 7.
The Windmill is also gearing up for their annual Easter Egg Hunt, set to take place this year on April 2, starting at 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Windmill was restored by Dereham Windmill Charity Trustees, Volunteers and Friends and reopened as an exhibition centre. It is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 4pm.
For more information visit their website.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 5 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 6 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 7 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road