Do you want to volunteer at the Mid Norfolk Railway?
- Credit: IAN BURT
People who are interested in volunteering at a heritage railway line have the chance to find out more about the roles available.
Mid Norfolk Railway, which runs between Dereham and Wymondham, will hold a Volunteer Day from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, March 15.
The event will coincide with a timetabled service which will see return trains leaving from Dereham at 10.30am, 1pm and 3.30pm.
Anyone who signs up to become a member on the day will be given a complementary round trip ticket, valid on normal running days.
Organisers said whether visitors are existing members or potential new members, anyone is welcome to attend the Volunteer Day and discover how they might help.
You may also want to watch:
As reported, the Mid Norfolk Railway will host a Class 47 Day next Saturday. It will run in conjunction with a model railway exhibition at Dereham Memorial Hall from 10am to 4pm.
- 1 Town council to discuss creating 160-acre country park
- 2 'It needs new blood': Chippie with arcade inside goes up for sale
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 4 Green light for new play area after £60,000 grant
- 5 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 6 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 7 Dereham councillor protests over toilet demolition
- 8 Dereham soccer academy win national championship
- 9 Critics unhappy at NDR Western Link answers - but case to be lodged
- 10 Campaign group slams smoking ban at council headquarters