Do you want to volunteer at the Mid Norfolk Railway?
- Credit: IAN BURT
People who are interested in volunteering at a heritage railway line have the chance to find out more about the roles available.
Mid Norfolk Railway, which runs between Dereham and Wymondham, will hold a Volunteer Day from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, March 15.
The event will coincide with a timetabled service which will see return trains leaving from Dereham at 10.30am, 1pm and 3.30pm.
Anyone who signs up to become a member on the day will be given a complementary round trip ticket, valid on normal running days.
Organisers said whether visitors are existing members or potential new members, anyone is welcome to attend the Volunteer Day and discover how they might help.
You may also want to watch:
As reported, the Mid Norfolk Railway will host a Class 47 Day next Saturday. It will run in conjunction with a model railway exhibition at Dereham Memorial Hall from 10am to 4pm.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 5 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 6 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 7 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 10 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled