Dogs in truck that was stolen still missing
- Credit: Archant
A dog owner has made another emotional appeal for the return of her beloved pets after a truck they were in was stolen.
The spaniels, Rolo and Bailey, who are aged two and eight, were in the back of a truck, at Dereham Road, Whinburgh, near Dereham.
Norfolk police are investigating the theft, which happened just before midnight on Friday.
Owner Dianne Pratt said: 'My mate was visiting a friend and he was outside saying goodbye when he heard his truck start.
'He went running after them down the road towards Garvestone.'
Ms Pratt has appealed for help on social media and added: 'The truck's registration number is SG06 XZZ and it's a green Toyota Hilux with an Ifor Williams back. I am just so upset and worried about the dogs.
'I'm not sure if they were after the dogs or the truck.'
- 1 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving car and tractor
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Boris Johnson expected to announce easing of Covid-19 Plan B restrictions
- 6 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
- 9 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 10 Royal British Legion branch to celebrate 100th anniversary
call PC Donna Quinn at Dereham police on 101.