Stolen dogs back home after the truck they were in was snatched
- Credit: Archant
A dog owner is celebrating the return of her two beloved pets after a truck they were in was stolen more than two weeks ago.
Norfolk police said that the vehicle was still missing.
Dianne Pratt issued an appeal for help on social media after the truck, with the spaniels, Rolo and Bailey in the back, was taken from Dereham Road, Whinburgh, near Dereham, just before midnight on Friday, February 15.
She posted a comment on social media yesterday: 'The dogs were found this morning in Walpole area, near Wisbech. And home and safe.'
A Norfolk police spokesman said a woman had called a rescue centre after finding the dogs, who had been traced through the chip.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: 'The truck, registration number, SG06 XZZ, a green Hilux with an Ifor Williams back, is still outstanding. Anyone with information should call PC Donna Quinn at Dereham police on 101.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 8 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 9 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 10 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end