Nursery celebrates top grade from watchdog
- Credit: Little Owls Day Nursery
The team at a Scarning nursery are celebrating an 'Outstanding' rating following their first inspection by education watchdog Ofsted.
Little Owls Day Nursery in Fen Road was given the top grade following its August 5 inspection, the first it has had since it opened its doors in 2017.
Justine Watts, who runs the nursery along with partner Johnny, said: "The grades given by Ofsted are a reflection of our wonderful staff team who consistently go above and beyond in their endeavour to give children the best start to life possible.
"Our settings are a joyful place to be a child.”
Holly Parnell, operations manager said: “Receiving an ‘Outstanding’ judgement doesn’t happen on its own, it is a culmination of knowledgeable, passionate leaders whose decision making is informed by pedagogical principles and accurate knowledge of the needs and challenges of the children and families in our community."
You may also want to watch:
Little Owls also run a day nursery in School Road, Toftwood.
- 1 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 2 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 3 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 4 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 5 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 6 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 7 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 8 Fakenham's annual riverside day set to finally go ahead
- 9 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 10 '1,500 calls in a weekend' - Taxi firms' struggles with driver shortages