Police, fire and ambulance services attend a crash on the A47 near Dereham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The emergency services have attended an road traffic accident on the A47 this afternoon.
The police were called to the East Dereham bypass, at 1.45pm following reports of a crash involving two vehicles.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue service where also called.
One crew from Dereham attended the scene, helping to release a person from one of the vehicles so they could be treated by the ambulance service.
A spokesperson from Norfolk Police said one of the drivers appeared to have had a medical episode while driving.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services attend the scene, it has since re-opened.
- 1 'Singing in their seats' - Pubs promise loud atmosphere for England game
- 2 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 3 Your Say - What should replace Dereham's Prezzo?
- 4 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 5 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Town pub revamped as carveries prove a hit
- 9 Man in 30s left in need of surgery after serious assault
- 10 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique