Police, fire and ambulance services attend a crash on the A47 near Dereham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The emergency services have attended an road traffic accident on the A47 this afternoon.
The police were called to the East Dereham bypass, at 1.45pm following reports of a crash involving two vehicles.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue service where also called.
One crew from Dereham attended the scene, helping to release a person from one of the vehicles so they could be treated by the ambulance service.
A spokesperson from Norfolk Police said one of the drivers appeared to have had a medical episode while driving.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services attend the scene, it has since re-opened.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000