Emergency services night for motorcycle enthusiasts to be held at Whitwell train station
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Motorcycle enthusiasts are being invited to an evening of safety and celebration.
Whitwell Bike Night, which is being held at Whitwell train station near Reepham, is inviting fans of motorcycling along to its special emergency services event.
Visitors will be able to look at all different types of bikes, from Harley Davisons to Vespas.
People attending are welcome to bring along their own bikes too, or just enjoy a chat, food and drink.
Members of the emergency services, road safety partnerships, and other agencies, will be on hand to give advice about bike safety.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place on Friday July 13 from 5pm onwards.
A regular Bikers' Night is also held on every Friday throughout the year.
- 1 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 4 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 7 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 8 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 9 Tributes paid to retired long-term foster carer who 'loved to laugh'
- 10 Ofsted visits Norfolk school to see how it copes with Covid
On Friday July 6, the station will be open for teas, coffee and cakes and the Sidings function room and the bar will be open for beer, wine and a barbecue.