Engineers restore power at Wells
Richard Parr ,co parr, Fakenham, for the web>Engineers were this morning working to restore power supplies to nearly 300 customers after an early morning failure led to 1500 premises losing supplies.
Engineers were this morning working to restore power supplies to nearly 300 customers after an early morning failure led to 1,500 premises losing supplies.
The fault happened at 8.28am this morning at Wells and in the surrounding area due to a fault on an underground cable.
EDF Energy Network engineers managed to restore supplies, through its automated system, to 1,221 customers in stages from 8.32am. They are now working to restore supplies to the remaining 285 customers.
You may also want to watch:
EDF Energy Network apologised for the inconvenience caused to customers.
- 1 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state