Still a chance to grab some food and drink at Dereham’s beer and music festival
- Credit: Archant
Revellers at the expanded third annual Dereham beer and music festival have included families for the first time, alongside traditional drinkers.
Today's family fun day offered a variety of activities for younger children at Dereham Memorial Hall.
And both gin and prosecco have been added to this year's drinks offer, complementing the considerable options, which include more than 30 beers and a choice of ciders, plus a selection of gins and mixers.
There has also been a a broader selection of food choices with the live music back from previous years.
Chairman of Dereham & District Round Table Mark Older said: 'We had about 450 people in yesterday and are hoping for about the same today. We won't really know how successful it's been until later. It's all in support of East Anglian Air Ambulance.'
You may also want to watch:
The two-day festival runs until about 11pm tonight.
Further details can be found at www.derehambeerfestival.co.uk/
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 4 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 5 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 8 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 9 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 10 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end