Person given oxygen after fire breaks out in house

A person had to be given oxygen after a fire broke out in a home in Swanton Road, in Dereham. Pictur

A person had to be given oxygen after a fire broke out in a home in Swanton Road, in Dereham. Picture: GOOGLE STREET - Credit: Archant

A person had to be given oxygen after a fire broke out in a home in Dereham.

Three fire crews were called to a bungalow fire on Swanton Road, shortly after 4pm on Tuesday, October 22.

Appliances from Dereham, Hingham and Watton wore breathing gear and used jets and thermal image cameras to put out the blaze.

One person had to be given oxygen therapy as a result of exposure to smoke.

They were left in the care of a crew from the East of England Ambulance Service.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus