Fire at Norfolk nightclub
Sam EmanuelFire fighters were called to a fire at a Norfolk nightclub in the early hours of this morning.Sam Emanuel
Fire fighters were called to a fire at a Norfolk nightclub in the early hours of this morning.
The fire, at The Lounge nightclub in Norwich Street, Dereham, started at about half past midnight.
Two fire engines from Dereham were called and were joined by one from Watton, with station manager Harcourt in charge.
Four fire fighters had to wear breathing masks and remove cladding from the outside of the building, as well as using a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots. It is thought an electrical fault was the cause of the fire.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service said that no-one was in the building at the time.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 5 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 6 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 7 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 8 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 9 Music to our ears: Saxophone donated to charity shop valued at £1,000
- 10 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham