Flippin’ good fun for children who celebrated pancake day in converted horse box
- Credit: Archant
A group of hungry children enjoyed some flippin' good fun when they got the chance to celebrate pancake day inside a converted horse box.
It comes following a visit from The Food Dude to Hoots after-school and holiday club, based at Toftwood.
Owner of the catering company, James Watts, said: 'No one loves pancakes more than children.
'The children had to roll up their sleeves and get their hands messy as they enjoyed making all of the waffle and crepe mixture.'
With the crepe rings sizzling hot, the children made their way to the converted horse box where Mr Watts, along with partner Fulvia, explained how the van used to have real horses inside. Then, while Mr Watts cooked the crepes, the children picked their toppings.
You may also want to watch:
'Nutella was definitely a favourite,' he said. 'The fun didn't stop inside as Fulvia was on waffle stick duty.
'It was great day, enjoyed by all.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 3 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 4 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 7 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 8 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting