Footpath works to start in Dereham
Ian ClarkeWork is due to start on Monday on improving footpaths in Westfield Road and Westfield Lane in Dereham.The first stage - which involves preparing the paths - should take two days and the second stage - when the coating is put on - will take about six days.Ian Clarke
Work is due to start on Monday to improve footpaths in a busy part of Dereham close to three schools.
The first stage - which involves preparing the paths in Westfield Road and Westfield Lane - should take two days and the second stage - when the coating is put on - will take about six days.
Residents will be told when the stages of the work are to be done.
Traffic controls will be in place while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
Toftwood Junior School and the Fred Nicholson School are in Westfield Road and Toftwood Infant School is just round the corner in School Lane.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland