Footpath works to start in Dereham
Ian ClarkeWork is due to start on Monday on improving footpaths in Westfield Road and Westfield Lane in Dereham.The first stage - which involves preparing the paths - should take two days and the second stage - when the coating is put on - will take about six days.Ian Clarke
Work is due to start on Monday to improve footpaths in a busy part of Dereham close to three schools.
The first stage - which involves preparing the paths in Westfield Road and Westfield Lane - should take two days and the second stage - when the coating is put on - will take about six days.
Residents will be told when the stages of the work are to be done.
Traffic controls will be in place while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
Toftwood Junior School and the Fred Nicholson School are in Westfield Road and Toftwood Infant School is just round the corner in School Lane.
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting
- 8 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47