Foulsham road accident victim named
POLICE have named the man who died in a road accident at Foulsham at the weekend.David Ford, 23, of Bale Road, Gunthorpe, was passenger in a car which was in collision with a house in Station Road, Foulsham.
POLICE have named the man who died in a road accident at Foulsham at the weekend.
David Ford, 23, of Bale Road, Gunthorpe, was passenger in a car which was in collision with a house in Station Road, Foulsham.
The coroner has been informed and an inquest will take place in due course.
The 22-year-old driver was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to be treated for his injuries but has since been released.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 8 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 9 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 10 Fire crews battling large house blaze