Foulsham road accident victim named
POLICE have named the man who died in a road accident at Foulsham at the weekend.David Ford, 23, of Bale Road, Gunthorpe, was passenger in a car which was in collision with a house in Station Road, Foulsham.
POLICE have named the man who died in a road accident at Foulsham at the weekend.
David Ford, 23, of Bale Road, Gunthorpe, was passenger in a car which was in collision with a house in Station Road, Foulsham.
The coroner has been informed and an inquest will take place in due course.
The 22-year-old driver was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to be treated for his injuries but has since been released.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Plans for wild animals on 100-home development
- 2 Updated information following serious assault in Dereham
- 3 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 4 Man denies attacking brother with wheel brace
- 5 From lockdown hobby to high street shop - New Fakenham crafts store opens
- 6 Pub reopens with brand new wine boutique
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 9 Theatre fans rejoice! Local actors rehearsing new comedy play
- 10 'Exciting and adventurous' - How aboutDereham works for our community