Four people rushed to hospital after crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Four people were rushed to hospital on Tuesday following a crash involving three vehicles on Holt Road in Beetley.
It happened at around 4.15pm and fire crews from Dereham and Fakenham had to use hydraulic equipment to release two people who were trapped in their vehicles.
One motorist suffered a spinal injury and two others sustained minor injuries. A fourth motorist was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.
Two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and a doctor's car were on scene. All of the casualties were taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
A section of the B110, which connects East Dereham to North Elmham, was completely blocked as a result of the crash, leaving motorists having to divert through the nearby village of Brisley to reach North Elmham.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the crash to call them on 101.
- 1 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'
- 4 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 5 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Barman suffered fractured eye socket after being punched on night out
- 10 Work starts on new park in heart of town