Four people rushed to hospital after crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Four people were rushed to hospital on Tuesday following a crash involving three vehicles on Holt Road in Beetley.
It happened at around 4.15pm and fire crews from Dereham and Fakenham had to use hydraulic equipment to release two people who were trapped in their vehicles.
One motorist suffered a spinal injury and two others sustained minor injuries. A fourth motorist was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.
Two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and a doctor's car were on scene. All of the casualties were taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
A section of the B110, which connects East Dereham to North Elmham, was completely blocked as a result of the crash, leaving motorists having to divert through the nearby village of Brisley to reach North Elmham.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the crash to call them on 101.
- 1 'Bonkers' - MP objects to 50-home development in village
- 2 Care home launches project to make residents dreams come true
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Second Banksy-style doctor street art appears outside vaccination centre
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 8 Resident’s fears over more housing as sewerage system buckles
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving