Four people rushed to hospital after crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Four people were rushed to hospital on Tuesday following a crash involving three vehicles on Holt Road in Beetley.
It happened at around 4.15pm and fire crews from Dereham and Fakenham had to use hydraulic equipment to release two people who were trapped in their vehicles.
One motorist suffered a spinal injury and two others sustained minor injuries. A fourth motorist was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.
Two ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and a doctor's car were on scene. All of the casualties were taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
A section of the B110, which connects East Dereham to North Elmham, was completely blocked as a result of the crash, leaving motorists having to divert through the nearby village of Brisley to reach North Elmham.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the crash to call them on 101.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Revisit the industrial heritage in the heart of Norfolk