Fundraising Hollie Stanley says place in national final of Little Miss Teen Great Britain is ‘dream come true’
- Credit: Tina Stanley
A Dereham youngster and charity fundraiser is celebrating a coveted place in the Grand Final of Little Miss Teen Great Britain 2017.
Hollie Stanley, 11, won the Norfolk title in order to reach the final which will be held in Blackpool in October.
She was awarded a free place in the competition by raising the most amount of money, in her category, for the charity Together for Short Lives, raising over £800.
She said: 'I am so excited to have made it to the final, it is a great achievement, as there were so many beautiful semi-finalists.
'Making it to the grand final is a dream come true.'
You may also want to watch:
Hollie is continuing to fundraise for Together for Short Lives, a UK charity which helps children and young people with life-shortening conditions to have as fulfilling lives as possible, and the best care at the end of life.
Anyone wishing to donate can visit her JustGiving page here.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens