Pub in Dereham to relaunch with build-your-own burgers
- Credit: Abigail Nicholson
Kebabs and build-your-own burgers are to be on the menu following the relaunch of a Dereham pub.
Abbi King, general manager of the Gemini in Sandy Lane, said a relaunch party was planned for Tuesday, September 14 - which would also mark her first anniversary of being in charge at the pub.
Miss King, 31, said: "We're really excited about our new menu with the build-your-own burgers, which mean you'll be able to have exactly what you want in them.
"The Gemini has a great crowd of regulars and it's a really lovely place. We want to relaunch it as a super awesome community pub."
Miss King, who previously worked as a cabin crew member for British Airways and an assistant manager at other Greene King venues, actually took up her new position three days after the first coronavirus lockdown started in March last year. But the pub was unable to reopen until later in the year.
You may also want to watch:
Miss King said a performance by a local baton twirling group would be part of the entertainment at the relaunch party.
- 1 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 2 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 3 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 4 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 5 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 6 Hairdresser in contention for prestigious industry award
- 7 Battle of Britain service taking place in Dereham
- 8 The ones to watch at this year's Norfolk Open Studios
- 9 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 10 '1,500 calls in a weekend' - Taxi firms' struggles with driver shortages