Get your money off vouchers here!
The Times has launched a series of discount coupons giving you money off food, drink and leisure activities.With many of us feeling the pinch, the Advertiser has teamed up with a number of local businesses to give you the chance of some great bargains.
The Times has launched a series of discount coupons giving you money off food, drink and leisure activities.
With many of us feeling the pinch, the Advertiser has teamed up with a number of local businesses to give you the chance of some great bargains.
Every month a different selection of easily redeemable coupons will be available simply by visiting www.derehamand fakenhamtimes24.co.uk.
On the home page in a food, drink and leisure voucher savings book section, you will find the full range of offers.
You may also want to watch:
Print off the vouchers you want and take them to the restaurants, pubs and other venues involved and follow the instructions on each coupon.
Diana Sims, Archant display sales manager said: 'We know readers have experienced hard times and we are trying to do a little bit to help ease the strain. We want to try to help drive more footfall to restaurants and tourism businesses.
- 1 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'
- 4 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 5 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 6 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 7 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 8 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 9 Barman suffered fractured eye socket after being punched on night out
- 10 Work starts on new park in heart of town
'We have launched this offer which includes 25 per cent off food and 20 per cent off drinks at pubs and restaurants, two-for-one meal deals and other great offers.'
To access these great deals visit derehamandfakenhamtimes24.co.uk and on the home page click on the food, drink and leisure voucher savings book.