Handbag and purse stolen from Dereham pub
A woman had her purse containing cash and credit cards stolen from her hand bag and another had her hand bag stolen while in pub in Dereham. The incidents happened between 11pm on Saturday and 1am the following morning both in pub in Quebec Street.
A woman had her purse containing cash and credit cards stolen from her hand bag and another had her hand bag stolen while in pub in Dereham.
The incidents happened between 11pm on Saturday and 1am the following morning both in pub in Quebec Street.
In the first a woman had her purse, containing cards and cash, stolen from her handbag.
In the second, another woman had left her handbag unattended and when she returned to collect it the handbag had been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Police said people should try to keep personal property safe. They said people should:
t Keep your bag closed and close to you at all times, if possible with the opening towards your body.
- 1 Your Say: Should face masks be made a legal requirement again?
- 2 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 3 Buses delayed by queues at petrol stations
- 4 Zara, 8, conquers virtual mountain climb amid mum's cancer battle
- 5 Stunning aerial photo shows Norfolk cemetery shaped like a leaf
- 6 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 7 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 8 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Meet the great-grandmother who has raised more than £100,000 for her church
t Close your purse and put it away before you leave the till.
t Avoid carrying your purse or wallet in a back trouser pocket.
t Keep cash secure and out of sight.
t Do not leave your handbag unattended for any length of time.
Anyone with information in relation to either incident should contact PC Matthew Boggust at Dereham Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.