SURVEY: How are you feeling about Covid-19?
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
It's fair to say that much of 2021 was dominated by coronavirus and its impact on our daily lives.
And, as we head into 2022, the UK is battling the spiralling spread of the Omicron variant - which appears to be more transmissible but poses a lesser risk of becoming seriously ill.
Almost two years after this new virus sent us into an unprecedented lockdown, the Times wants to find out how people in Dereham, Fakenham, Wells and their surrounding villages are feeling about Covid.
Are you worried about Omicron? How would you feel if stricter restrictions were imposed?
We also want to know how the virus has impacted you over the past 24 months.
In addition, we'd like to hear about your stance on vaccinations.
How many jabs - if any - have you had? And are you happy to keep getting boosters?
- 1 Fears access road for new housing will be built on sacred land
- 2 Why this Dereham store is attracting athletes from across the UK
- 3 Troops parade through Dereham after being given freedom of the town
- 4 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 5 Drink driver caught at three times legal limit on A1067
- 6 Biker taken to hospital after crash involving SUV
- 7 Man to pay out almost £400 after fishing in River Wensum in close season
- 8 Hinton sends farewell message to fans after leaving Magpies
- 9 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 10 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
Let us know your thoughts on these questions and more by filling out the survey below.