Law firm’s charity fundraiser raises cash for the East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
The East Anglian Air Ambulance will benefit from a law firm's fundraiser that brought in £216.
Ward Gethin Archer solicitors in Dereham held a bake sale and hamper raffle to raise money for the service, with cakes being baked by staff members and their families.
The four main hamper prizes, which were assembled by staff member donations, were presented by town mayor Hilary Bushell and one of the firm's directors, Andrew Skuse.
Conveyancer Justina Weeks won the main prize, a hamper full of Christmas goodies, and secretary Keeley Amiss accepted a 'pamper hamper' prize on behalf of her sister.
A spokesman said: 'Ward Gethin Archer are proud to support the East Anglian Air Ambulance and recognise all the good that they do for our rural communities in this region.'
You may also want to watch:
-Do you have a Dereham story? Email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 2 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 3 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 4 IN PICTURES: Flying Scotsman in all its glory on the Mid Norfolk Railway
- 5 How to see the Flying Scotsman in Norfolk this October
- 6 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 7 Stunning footage shows Flying Scotsman arriving at Mid Norfolk Railway
- 8 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 9 Two new dates announced after Flying Scotsman's Norfolk visit sells out
- 10 Care home reaches final of disability and autism awards