Law firm’s charity fundraiser raises cash for the East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
The East Anglian Air Ambulance will benefit from a law firm's fundraiser that brought in £216.
Ward Gethin Archer solicitors in Dereham held a bake sale and hamper raffle to raise money for the service, with cakes being baked by staff members and their families.
The four main hamper prizes, which were assembled by staff member donations, were presented by town mayor Hilary Bushell and one of the firm's directors, Andrew Skuse.
Conveyancer Justina Weeks won the main prize, a hamper full of Christmas goodies, and secretary Keeley Amiss accepted a 'pamper hamper' prize on behalf of her sister.
A spokesman said: 'Ward Gethin Archer are proud to support the East Anglian Air Ambulance and recognise all the good that they do for our rural communities in this region.'
-Do you have a Dereham story? Email the details to email@example.com
- 1 Waffle and milkshake delivery business opens in Dereham
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving car and tractor
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Boris Johnson expected to announce easing of Covid-19 Plan B restrictions
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder had a 'short temper'
- 9 Railway launches appeal to restore signal box
- 10 Royal British Legion branch to celebrate 100th anniversary