Learn about confident public speaking at networking event in Dereham
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2009
Public speaking expert Colin McLean of Presentation Works will be the guest speaker at the next 360 Ladies that Lunch networking group on March 9 in Dereham.
His award-winning training sessions give practical advice on all aspects of presentation and public speaking, boosting the speaker's confidence and keeping their audience engaged, energised and enthused.
Mr McLean, who is from Dereham, also does voice-overs for television and radio.
The meeting will be held at The George Hotel in Dereham from 12.45pm to 2.15pm.
It is the third meeting of the group which was set up as there were very few business women attending the 360 Networking breakfast meetings.
You may also want to watch:
It offers the chance to meet other like minded business ladies and to ultimately build trusting relationships leading to work referrals.
For more information email Janette Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Town thrilled by crafters' dazzling knitted creations
- 2 Staff shortages force closure of pharmacy
- 3 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 4 Beauty giveaway and Euro 2020 help sees £20,000 raised for Logan's surgery
- 5 Full steam ahead for track renewal work on railway
- 6 'Very emotional' - Joy as town's social centre reopens
- 7 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 10 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place