Little ones fly the nest at special graduation event
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 little learners marked the end of their first steps into education at an annual graduation event.
Children from Little Owls, based in Scarning and Toftwood, Dereham, donned hats and gowns for the celebration.
Director Justine Watts said: "For our staff team it is one of the most wonderful times of the year but also one of the most stressful and anxiety inducing.
"Each year the team give up their free time to put on a memorable and special graduation ceremony and performance for the children and families. So much effort is made behind the scenes, all with the children and families in mind."
The children had their art work displayed, before performing songs and dances in front of their family and friends. There was also a slideshow of images of the children throughout their time at Little Owls.
You may also want to watch:
Finally the children took turns stepping onto the stage to collect a certificate.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 4 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 7 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 8 Van artist creates 'most emotional picture' over teen suicide
- 9 Trio launch new bell tent venture with a twist
- 10 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens