Little ones fly the nest at special graduation event
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 little learners marked the end of their first steps into education at an annual graduation event.
Children from Little Owls, based in Scarning and Toftwood, Dereham, donned hats and gowns for the celebration.
Director Justine Watts said: "For our staff team it is one of the most wonderful times of the year but also one of the most stressful and anxiety inducing.
"Each year the team give up their free time to put on a memorable and special graduation ceremony and performance for the children and families. So much effort is made behind the scenes, all with the children and families in mind."
The children had their art work displayed, before performing songs and dances in front of their family and friends. There was also a slideshow of images of the children throughout their time at Little Owls.
Finally the children took turns stepping onto the stage to collect a certificate.
- 1 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 2 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 3 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Organisers hail success of first ever Dereham Day
- 6 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 7 7 food and drink themed trains you can ride in Norfolk this summer
- 8 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 9 Annual service to be held in memory of Norfolk war hero
- 10 Bradenham still searching for win after Downham & Stow defeat