Open day at mid-Norfolk nursery promises to be a hoot
- Credit: Archant
A special fun-filled open day has been organised at a mid-Norfolk nursery for this weekend.
The event is aimed at families and children who are interested in finding out more details about Little Owls Day Nursery in Scarning, near Dereham.
The open morning will take place on Saturday June 16 between 10am and 1pm at Little Owls Day Nursery at Railway Farm, off Fen Road.
Activities will include den building, face painting, cake decorating, a treasure hunt and lots more fun activities for the children.
The event is by invitation only.
You may also want to watch:
Little Owls is a private, family-run children's day nursery owned by directors Justine and Johnny Watts. The couple have been managing nurseries and after school clubs for the local community since 1989.
To receive an invite to the open morning please ring 01362 690777. For more details visit the website at www.littleowls-nursery.co.uk.
- 1 Town council to discuss creating 160-acre country park
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 3 'It needs new blood': Chippie with arcade inside goes up for sale
- 4 Dereham councillor protests over toilet demolition
- 5 Green light for new play area after £60,000 grant
- 6 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 7 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 8 Dereham soccer academy win national championship
- 9 Critics unhappy at NDR Western Link answers - but case to be lodged
- 10 Campaign group slams smoking ban at council headquarters