Open day at mid-Norfolk nursery promises to be a hoot
- Credit: Archant
A special fun-filled open day has been organised at a mid-Norfolk nursery for this weekend.
The event is aimed at families and children who are interested in finding out more details about Little Owls Day Nursery in Scarning, near Dereham.
The open morning will take place on Saturday June 16 between 10am and 1pm at Little Owls Day Nursery at Railway Farm, off Fen Road.
Activities will include den building, face painting, cake decorating, a treasure hunt and lots more fun activities for the children.
The event is by invitation only.
You may also want to watch:
Little Owls is a private, family-run children's day nursery owned by directors Justine and Johnny Watts. The couple have been managing nurseries and after school clubs for the local community since 1989.
To receive an invite to the open morning please ring 01362 690777. For more details visit the website at www.littleowls-nursery.co.uk.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Fears raised over Western Link surveying work
- 5 Farm enjoying another bumper year for pumpkin picking
- 6 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 7 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 8 Thousands of pounds given to surgery in Lorraine's memory
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road