Man dies following Brandon Parva crash
Emma KnightsAn 89-year-old man has died following a crash in Brandon Parva.Russell Smith, of Welgate Close, Mattishall, suffered serious injuries after his blue Hyundai Accent travelling towards Barnham Broom left the road on a left hand bend and collided with a verge.Emma Knights
An 89-year-old man has died following a crash in Brandon Parva.
Russell Smith, of Welgate Close, Mattishall, suffered serious injuries after his blue Hyundai Accent travelling towards Barnham Broom left the road on a left hand bend and collided with a verge.
The crash happened on Runhall Road, at the junction with Church Road and Mill Road, on September 5.
A police spokesman said Mr Smith was taken to hospital with serious injuries after the collision and he died on Wednesday.
Anyone with information about the crash should call PC Forbes Scott at Wymondham Roads Policing Unit on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Social club to host beer festival in memory of beloved former chairman
- 2 Dereham barbershop named as one of UK's top 20
- 3 'Some haven't had a cut since Covid' - hairdresser on growing challenges
- 4 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Ex-military police officer elected as Dereham's new mayor
- 7 Village pub to finally reopen after being shut for four years
- 8 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 9 Drivers slammed for parking outside centre for people with disabilities
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week