Man escapes with minor injuries after car overturns
A 30-year-old man escaped with minor injuries after his car went into a ditch and overturned in Litcham.The accident happened just after 8am this morning in Hern Lane.
A 30-year-old man escaped with minor injuries after his car went into a ditch and overturned in Litcham.
The accident happened just after 8am this morning in Hern Lane.
No other car was involved in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 6 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 7 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 8 Every Child Online - New campaign to get laptops and devices to children
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis