Man escapes with minor injuries after car overturns
A 30-year-old man escaped with minor injuries after his car went into a ditch and overturned in Litcham.The accident happened just after 8am this morning in Hern Lane.
A 30-year-old man escaped with minor injuries after his car went into a ditch and overturned in Litcham.
The accident happened just after 8am this morning in Hern Lane.
No other car was involved in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 4 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 7 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47