Man in stable condition after crash
A 24-year-old man is in hospital with head and chest injuries after a crash on the A47 last night.The accident, between a silver Toyota Celica and a white Mitsubishi L200 pickup, happened just before 6.
A 24-year-old man is in hospital with head and chest injuries after a crash on the A47 last night.
The accident, between a silver Toyota Celica and a white Mitsubishi L200 pickup, happened just before 6.40pm at Wendling.
Both vehicles were travelling in the direction of Swaffham at the time of the collision.
The man driving the Toyota, who is from the Swaffham area, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by air ambulance where he remains in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Mitsubishi, a 46-year-old man from Dereham, was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or who saw the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident is asked to contact PC Phil Clarke at Swaffham Road Policing Unit on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 2 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 5 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 6 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 7 Museum hopes to celebrate town's historic couple with summer reopening
- 8 Lake and barns for sale as separate auction lots despite same address
- 9 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 10 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers