Man in stable condition after crash
A 24-year-old man is in hospital with head and chest injuries after a crash on the A47 last night.The accident, between a silver Toyota Celica and a white Mitsubishi L200 pickup, happened just before 6.
A 24-year-old man is in hospital with head and chest injuries after a crash on the A47 last night.
The accident, between a silver Toyota Celica and a white Mitsubishi L200 pickup, happened just before 6.40pm at Wendling.
Both vehicles were travelling in the direction of Swaffham at the time of the collision.
The man driving the Toyota, who is from the Swaffham area, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by air ambulance where he remains in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Mitsubishi, a 46-year-old man from Dereham, was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or who saw the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident is asked to contact PC Phil Clarke at Swaffham Road Policing Unit on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 5 Dereham's plans for Remembrance services announced
- 6 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 7 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 8 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 9 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens