Man’s body found in field
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after the body of a man was found in Scarning, near Dereham.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called just after 12.30pm today (Monday 28 October) to reports a body had been found in a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning.
"Officers attended the scene and discovered the body of a man. The death is currently being treated as unexplained and officers remain at the scene."
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "An ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning shortly after 12.30pm following reports of a man in cardiac arrest.
"Sadly, despite the best efforts of all involved, the man had died at the scene."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 4 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 9 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 10 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots