Man’s body found in field
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after the body of a man was found in Scarning, near Dereham.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called just after 12.30pm today (Monday 28 October) to reports a body had been found in a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning.
"Officers attended the scene and discovered the body of a man. The death is currently being treated as unexplained and officers remain at the scene."
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "An ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning shortly after 12.30pm following reports of a man in cardiac arrest.
"Sadly, despite the best efforts of all involved, the man had died at the scene."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Women released under investigation after pub fight
- 2 Door-to-door salesman charged after 'aggression' complaints
- 3 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 4 ‘Overwhelming in a good way’ - Barber shop's new manager, 23
- 5 Police investigate 'possible assault' after Dereham town centre fight
- 6 Offensive graffiti sprayed on football clubhouse used by children
- 7 Norfolk boys brave cold to raise £1,000 in memory of family member
- 8 Charity's emergency appeal after losing £2.1m in pandemic
- 9 Norfolk charities lose up to £120m in pandemic
- 10 Barber fulfils dream of 34 years by opening hometown shop