Man’s body found in field
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after the body of a man was found in Scarning, near Dereham.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called just after 12.30pm today (Monday 28 October) to reports a body had been found in a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning.
"Officers attended the scene and discovered the body of a man. The death is currently being treated as unexplained and officers remain at the scene."
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "An ambulance and two rapid response vehicles were called to a field off Bradenham Lane in Scarning shortly after 12.30pm following reports of a man in cardiac arrest.
"Sadly, despite the best efforts of all involved, the man had died at the scene."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Youths scale roof in Norfolk town centre
- 2 Man in court charged with murder of his wife
- 3 Your Say - The best places to eat and drink in Dereham
- 4 Restoration work begins on 500-year-old cottage
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Man appears in court over murder of woman, 37
- 7 Mum left overwhelmed as daughter's Disneyland dream becomes reality
- 8 'She was so warm' - Daughter's tribute to town's oldest resident
- 9 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 10 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working