Man with knuckle duster arrested for breaching court order
- Credit: Archant
A man with a knuckle duster was arrested in mid Norfolk yesterday for breaching a non-molestation order.
The man was arrested in Dereham at 1.32pm on Saturday, March 30, for breaching the order, and was also found to have a knuckle duster in his possession.
He has been charged with breach of a non-molestation order and possession of an offensive weapon and will appear at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court on Friday, April 26.
A Breckland police spokesperson said: 'The male was arrested in Dereham at 13.32hrs by Sgt 3021 Howes.
'The male has been charged with Breach of A Non-Molestation Order & Possession of an Offensive Weapon.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed to appear at Kings Lynn Mags Court on April 26.'
Police shared the news of the arrest in a tweet at 8.22am on Sunday, March 31, and shared an image of the knuckle duster found in the man's possession.
- 1 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 5 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 6 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret
- 7 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes paid to retired long-term foster carer who 'loved to laugh'
- 10 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut