Mattishall Primary School pupils showcase their talent
- Credit: Archant
Mattishall Primary School held its annual talent show with everyone from a hilarious comedian to talented musicians taking part.
All pupils from Year 1 to Year 6 are invited to audition and this year saw 39 applicants whittled down to 15 finalists.
Acts included singers, dancers, gymnasts, musicians, a baton twirler and a comedian display their skills.
The talent show final was watched by the whole school and was independently judged by the kitchen staff, Jo and Tracy and admin member Mrs Barber.
The winner was a group of Year 6 girls - Olivia, Ella-Mae, Ellen, Evie, Isabelle and Lottie - who entertained the audience with a song they wrote called Our Journey. The song was about their time spent at the school.
In joint second place was a Year 1 dancer, Lily, and a Year 4 baton twirler, Esmee.
In joint third place was Year 3 accapella singers and actors Connie and Colette and Year 1 comedian, Alfie.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 3 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 4 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 5 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 6 'Being a mum is all she wants' - Fund launched for 26-year-old's IVF dream
- 7 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 8 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade
- 9 Care home linked with grandmother's death lifted from special measures
- 10 Car driven by Elvis going on display at Armed Forces Day celebration
A spokesperson for the school said: "We look forward to this end of year treat every year. It was a great opportunity for us to see what hidden talents our children have.
" Some of the children are already preparing for auditions next year."