Nostalgia trip for bus and coach lovers
- Credit: Archant
The sights and sounds of buses and coaches from the 1930s to the present day will be returning to the roads of Mid Norfolk for a special spring event.
The Mid Norfolk Railway, Bus and Coach Day is back for its fourth year and will include a static bus display at Dereham rail station.
Visitors will be able to travel by rail through the heart of the Norfolk countryside with trains from Dereham to Hoe crossing or Wymondham abbey.
And free bus services will be operating from Dereham to County School station and Yaxham station.
Joint event organiser Neil Chilvers said: 'Konectbus is supporting the event again this year and will be bringing some of its modern fleet and there will also be a special offer for train travel for holders of a valid Konectbus ticket.'
You may also want to watch:
The event runs from 10am to 5pm on Sunday, May 12.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 9 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland