£25,000 resurfacing work to shut road overnight
- Credit: Archant
A road in mid Norfolk will be closed overnight next month due to road resurfacing.
The B1110 Broom Green road, at North Elmham, near Dereham, will close for "essential overnight work" on Thursday, November 7.
Resurfacing will take place at the junction with Gateley Road and will take one night to complete if weather conditions remain suitable.
To minimise any disruption it may cause, the work will be carried out at night from 7pm to 6am.
Fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while the work takes place.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and homes will be carried out at one end of the closure at any time.
The work, which will cost £25,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 Town centre gets 'spring clean' ahead of high street re-opening
- 2 Gym owner set to open fourth site in Norfolk on April 12
- 3 Which Dereham pubs are reopening outdoors in April?
- 4 Thieves stole roof tiles and threw them away nearby
- 5 Rare chance to visit famous walled gardens for only second time ever
- 6 Farmhouse set in 9.4 acres of unspoilt Norfolk countryside is for sale
- 7 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 8 Robert Fleck among those to pay tribute to Norwich man with 'heart of gold'
- 9 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 10 Norfolk pub recognised in Sky competition for work during pandemic