£25,000 resurfacing work to shut road overnight
- Credit: Archant
A road in mid Norfolk will be closed overnight next month due to road resurfacing.
The B1110 Broom Green road, at North Elmham, near Dereham, will close for "essential overnight work" on Thursday, November 7.
Resurfacing will take place at the junction with Gateley Road and will take one night to complete if weather conditions remain suitable.
To minimise any disruption it may cause, the work will be carried out at night from 7pm to 6am.
Fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while the work takes place.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and homes will be carried out at one end of the closure at any time.
The work, which will cost £25,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 Farmers hope to open egg shop in football club car park
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Watch: 91-year-old woman's stirring poem 'Wake Up Britain'
- 4 Your Say - What are Dereham's favourite shops?
- 5 Fire door company hiring more staff despite pandemic
- 6 Covid testing bus arrives at Dereham supermarket
- 7 New home and 'collective purpose' for men's shed
- 8 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 9 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 10 Barman suffered fractured eye socket after being punched on night out