£25,000 resurfacing work to shut road overnight
- Credit: Archant
A road in mid Norfolk will be closed overnight next month due to road resurfacing.
The B1110 Broom Green road, at North Elmham, near Dereham, will close for "essential overnight work" on Thursday, November 7.
Resurfacing will take place at the junction with Gateley Road and will take one night to complete if weather conditions remain suitable.
To minimise any disruption it may cause, the work will be carried out at night from 7pm to 6am.
Fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while the work takes place.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and homes will be carried out at one end of the closure at any time.
The work, which will cost £25,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Record Covid highs for three areas of Norfolk
- 6 Mum starts new year with 2,021-squat charity challenge
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Covid outbreak factory's safety message to customers