£25,000 resurfacing work to shut road overnight
- Credit: Archant
A road in mid Norfolk will be closed overnight next month due to road resurfacing.
The B1110 Broom Green road, at North Elmham, near Dereham, will close for "essential overnight work" on Thursday, November 7.
Resurfacing will take place at the junction with Gateley Road and will take one night to complete if weather conditions remain suitable.
To minimise any disruption it may cause, the work will be carried out at night from 7pm to 6am.
Fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while the work takes place.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and homes will be carried out at one end of the closure at any time.
The work, which will cost £25,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.
- 1 Early hours blaze tears through flat and gardens
- 2 Man in 80s from Norfolk found not guilty of historic sexual offences
- 3 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 4 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 7 Century-long agreement over Dereham green space to end
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Revisit the industrial heritage in the heart of Norfolk