Have you seen Stanley the missing pygmy goat?
- Credit: Archant
Dog walkers are being encouraged to keep their eyes peeled for a goat who has gone missing near Dereham.
Stanley, a grey and white pygmy goat standing at just 3ft, was being loaded into a horsebox in Honingham on Saturday, November 2, when he suddenly ran off into nearby woodland.
He had been due to travel to a new home but panicked and managed to escape.
On Monday, Sarah Porter, who is leading the search, said Stanley had been spotted briefly since going missing but was "almost impossible to grab".
He is now thought to have strayed into woodland near The Earthsea School, off Berrys Lane and Mattishall Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Porter says he will be "lonely", "afraid" and will likely run away if chased or approached.
Stanley's owners - old and new - are very concerned for his safety and anyone who sees him is urged to call Sarah Porter via 07711865238.
- 1 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 2 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 Car boot sale to launch in pub's car park
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 7 Restoration work begins on 500-year-old cottage
- 8 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 9 Inquest opens into business actuary who died in hospital
- 10 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews