Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man was flown to hospital by air ambulance last night following a road traffic accident in Dereham.
The crash took place on Yaxham Road at around 5.45pm and involved two cars and a motorbike.
The motorcyclist, who is believed to be in his 30s, suffered leg and wrist injuries which a police spokesperson described as 'serious'.
He was treated at the scene before being taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital by air ambulance.
The other motorists involved in the accident were not injured.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Norfolk police said the road had to be closed in both directions and did not reopen until 8.30pm.
- 1 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 2 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 3 Number of Covid patients in hospital falls for first time in four months
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 6 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 7 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 8 Teenager creates bucket list for 'amazing' dog after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 Every Child Online - New campaign to get laptops and devices to children