Motorcyclist slides into car
.A motorbike rider was taken to hospital by air ambulance earlier today after he came off his machine and slid into a nearby moving car.The accident happened at about 11.
A motorbike rider was taken to hospital by ambulance earlier today after he came off his machine and slid into a nearby moving car.
- 1 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 2 More details revealed ahead of Dereham's Jubilee celebrations
- 3 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 4 'It's scary' - foodbank volunteers lift lid on cost of living crisis
- 5 Annual service to be held in memory of Norfolk war hero
- 6 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 7 7 food and drink themed trains you can ride in Norfolk this summer
- 8 Crowds turn out to celebrate first ever Dereham Day
- 9 Locked-up play area to be refurbished after public outcry
- 10 Bradenham still searching for win after Downham & Stow defeat
The accident happened at about 11.30am on the Yaxham Road, outside the Halford's store on the outskirts of Dereham town centre. It is understood that the East Anglian Air Ambulance landed in the car park of one of the nearby retail parks but was not needed because the man's injuries were not as serious as first thought.
The man was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. It is understood his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
The accident meant delays for motorists on what is one of the busiest main approach roads into Dereham.
Police did not release details of the man's name or condition.