Motorcyclist slides into car
.A motorbike rider was taken to hospital by air ambulance earlier today after he came off his machine and slid into a nearby moving car.The accident happened at about 11.
You may also want to watch:
A motorbike rider was taken to hospital by ambulance earlier today after he came off his machine and slid into a nearby moving car.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 3 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 9 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 10 Man charged with arson after blaze ripped through flat and gardens
The accident happened at about 11.30am on the Yaxham Road, outside the Halford's store on the outskirts of Dereham town centre. It is understood that the East Anglian Air Ambulance landed in the car park of one of the nearby retail parks but was not needed because the man's injuries were not as serious as first thought.
The man was taken by land ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. It is understood his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
The accident meant delays for motorists on what is one of the busiest main approach roads into Dereham.
Police did not release details of the man's name or condition.