Muscle and joint pain event held at Dereham Football Club
- Credit: Ian Burt
People affected by muscle and joint pain can attend a free NHS event in Dereham to get help and advice about managing their conditions.
The Move More, Stay Healthy forum will be on Thursday, July 19 at Dereham Football Club, Aldiss Park.
The event will offer patients information about muscular and skeletal conditions, to enable them to stay fit and healthy for longer.
Advice about health coaching, physiotherapy and occupational therapy will be on offer from staff from Wymondham Leisure Centre, Falls Prevention Team, Active Norfolk, Dereham Leisure Centre, and Walking For Health, among others.
Tea and coffee will be on offer on arrival and the event will begin with a networking session.
You may also want to watch:
All are welcome and parking at the venue is free.
The session will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- 1 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 2 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 3 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 4 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 9 Stunning new show at Houghton Hall set to immerse you into a meditative state
- 10 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 272506 for more information or to make community healthcare staff aware of any special requirements.