Muscle and joint pain event held at Dereham Football Club
- Credit: Ian Burt
People affected by muscle and joint pain can attend a free NHS event in Dereham to get help and advice about managing their conditions.
The Move More, Stay Healthy forum will be on Thursday, July 19 at Dereham Football Club, Aldiss Park.
The event will offer patients information about muscular and skeletal conditions, to enable them to stay fit and healthy for longer.
Advice about health coaching, physiotherapy and occupational therapy will be on offer from staff from Wymondham Leisure Centre, Falls Prevention Team, Active Norfolk, Dereham Leisure Centre, and Walking For Health, among others.
Tea and coffee will be on offer on arrival and the event will begin with a networking session.
All are welcome and parking at the venue is free.
The session will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- 1 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 'You've got to diversify' - cafe and gallery owner braves expansion
- 3 A trip to the fair helps Norfolk man remember
- 4 Village pub reopens for the first time in four years
- 5 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 9 Queen's Jubilee: All the events happening in the Dereham area
- 10 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
Email email@example.com or call 01603 272506 for more information or to make community healthcare staff aware of any special requirements.