Muscle and joint pain event held at Dereham Football Club
- Credit: Ian Burt
People affected by muscle and joint pain can attend a free NHS event in Dereham to get help and advice about managing their conditions.
The Move More, Stay Healthy forum will be on Thursday, July 19 at Dereham Football Club, Aldiss Park.
The event will offer patients information about muscular and skeletal conditions, to enable them to stay fit and healthy for longer.
Advice about health coaching, physiotherapy and occupational therapy will be on offer from staff from Wymondham Leisure Centre, Falls Prevention Team, Active Norfolk, Dereham Leisure Centre, and Walking For Health, among others.
Tea and coffee will be on offer on arrival and the event will begin with a networking session.
You may also want to watch:
All are welcome and parking at the venue is free.
The session will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- 1 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 2 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 3 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 6 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 7 Family's anger after woman, 82, faced being 'marooned' by floodwater
- 8 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 9 Former Hollywood Cinema boss becomes award-winning carer
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
Email email@example.com or call 01603 272506 for more information or to make community healthcare staff aware of any special requirements.