New student leadership team appointed at Norfolk high school
- Credit: Archant
A mid-Norfolk high school has appointed a new cohort for its student leadership team.
Staff from Neatherd High School, in Dereham, recently elected the new group.
A total of 32 pupils from Years 9 and 10 were interviewed for the senior student leadership roles.
'The students conducted themselves really well and were a credit to the school,' said Rachel Jacobs, head of student support.
'The standard was very high this year, so we had some disappointed people who missed out this time.'
You may also want to watch:
Hector Frith has been given the role of head boy and Katherine Thomas, head girl.
The Year 10 house captains are Amberly Wright, Mikyla Oswick, Katie Lockhart and Maisy Jessop, and deputy captains are Mali Crowley, Ben Bilverstone, Florence Hall and Honey Chapman.
- 1 Developer says dozens show interest in new homes despite council concerns
- 2 Pub start weekly lockdown Bake Off challenge
- 3 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
- 4 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 5 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 6 Council agrees to fell "high risk tree" - despite protection order
- 7 Museum hopes to celebrate town's historic couple with summer reopening
- 8 Lake and barns for sale as separate auction lots despite same address
- 9 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 10 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
The Year 9 house captains are Lauren Matwij, Charlotte Wells, Grace Rafferty and Emma Leigh Beamis, and deputy captains are Brandon White, Ashten Hopcroft, Tamar Lindner and Louis Salter.