New student leadership team appointed at Norfolk high school
- Credit: Archant
A mid-Norfolk high school has appointed a new cohort for its student leadership team.
Staff from Neatherd High School, in Dereham, recently elected the new group.
A total of 32 pupils from Years 9 and 10 were interviewed for the senior student leadership roles.
'The students conducted themselves really well and were a credit to the school,' said Rachel Jacobs, head of student support.
'The standard was very high this year, so we had some disappointed people who missed out this time.'
You may also want to watch:
Hector Frith has been given the role of head boy and Katherine Thomas, head girl.
The Year 10 house captains are Amberly Wright, Mikyla Oswick, Katie Lockhart and Maisy Jessop, and deputy captains are Mali Crowley, Ben Bilverstone, Florence Hall and Honey Chapman.
- 1 Overnight road closures expected on part of A47
- 2 Dereham pub set to host beer and blues festival
- 3 Dereham boxer Emma has world title ambitions
- 4 'The people are very friendly': Q&A with Dereham volunteer Terri Dickerson
- 5 Dereham venues 'already filling up' for Christmas meals and parties
- 6 Pub bosses reach semi-final of 'industry Oscars'
- 7 Record Covid-19 rates among Norfolk children, but overall rates fall
- 8 Delays on the A47 after crash
- 9 Covid heroes recognised at special awards evening
- 10 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
The Year 9 house captains are Lauren Matwij, Charlotte Wells, Grace Rafferty and Emma Leigh Beamis, and deputy captains are Brandon White, Ashten Hopcroft, Tamar Lindner and Louis Salter.