New student leadership team appointed at Norfolk high school
- Credit: Archant
A mid-Norfolk high school has appointed a new cohort for its student leadership team.
Staff from Neatherd High School, in Dereham, recently elected the new group.
A total of 32 pupils from Years 9 and 10 were interviewed for the senior student leadership roles.
'The students conducted themselves really well and were a credit to the school,' said Rachel Jacobs, head of student support.
'The standard was very high this year, so we had some disappointed people who missed out this time.'
Hector Frith has been given the role of head boy and Katherine Thomas, head girl.
The Year 10 house captains are Amberly Wright, Mikyla Oswick, Katie Lockhart and Maisy Jessop, and deputy captains are Mali Crowley, Ben Bilverstone, Florence Hall and Honey Chapman.
- 1 'Proper farming' sees dairy family crowned Norfolk farm champions
- 2 Care home linked with grandmother's death lifted from special measures
- 3 Food bank urges public to donate items to supermarket appeal
- 4 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 5 Man charged in connection with burglary at Dereham home
- 6 'Being a mum is all she wants' - Fund launched for 26-year-old's IVF dream
- 7 Revealed: The towns and villages where metal thieves have struck
- 8 Final details revealed ahead of Queen's Dragoon Guards freedom parade
- 9 Police ask public to check sheds in search for missing man
- 10 £251m price tag for Norwich Western Link as bill soars by over £50m
The Year 9 house captains are Lauren Matwij, Charlotte Wells, Grace Rafferty and Emma Leigh Beamis, and deputy captains are Brandon White, Ashten Hopcroft, Tamar Lindner and Louis Salter.