All that jazz! Dancers wow at school’s annual show
- Credit: Archant
Young dancers from Neatherd High in Dereham wowed audiences when the school's annual show come to the town's Memorial Hall.
More than 65 pupils took part, including guest appearances from children at Scarning and Hockering Primary School.
Respectively they performed It's a Hard Knock Life and James Bond.
The event was an opportunity to showcase the choreographic talent of Neatherd's pupils. This was especially apparent with the Year 11 GCSE students as their performance is due to be submitted for a practical exam next term.
Highlights from the show included a cheeky rendition of Hot Honey Rag, choreographed by Year 11, and Razzle Dazzle from Chicago, which was enthusiastically performed by the cast from last year's show.
You may also want to watch:
Dance teacher and show organiser Liz Dark said: 'We are very proud of our fabulous dancers at school.
'The next big production for the school, We Will Rock You, will be the first musical theatre show in over a decade and we already look forward to it.'
- 1 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 2 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 3 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 6 Council says it's in public interest to keep golf resort details secret
- 7 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 8 Tributes paid to retired long-term foster carer who 'loved to laugh'
- 9 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 10 Dereham, Blofield and Belton are the latest coronavirus infection hotspots