All that jazz! Dancers wow at school’s annual show
- Credit: Archant
Young dancers from Neatherd High in Dereham wowed audiences when the school's annual show come to the town's Memorial Hall.
More than 65 pupils took part, including guest appearances from children at Scarning and Hockering Primary School.
Respectively they performed It's a Hard Knock Life and James Bond.
The event was an opportunity to showcase the choreographic talent of Neatherd's pupils. This was especially apparent with the Year 11 GCSE students as their performance is due to be submitted for a practical exam next term.
Highlights from the show included a cheeky rendition of Hot Honey Rag, choreographed by Year 11, and Razzle Dazzle from Chicago, which was enthusiastically performed by the cast from last year's show.
You may also want to watch:
Dance teacher and show organiser Liz Dark said: 'We are very proud of our fabulous dancers at school.
'The next big production for the school, We Will Rock You, will be the first musical theatre show in over a decade and we already look forward to it.'
- 1 Norfolk troops kill terrorists in Mali after coming under attack
- 2 New gym set to open at town's business park
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Has Dereham started its Christmas shopping early?
- 5 Tributes paid to talented Dereham golfer Richard Wilson
- 6 New signs to 'put Dereham on the map' are unveiled
- 7 Potential resurrection of Dereham Rotary Club to be discussed at meeting
- 8 Rescue centre saw demand for dogs jump 400pc during lockdown
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47